Haier HNSE05BB 4-3/5-Cubic-Feet Compact Refrigerator/Freezer, Black/Stainless

Haier HNSE05BB 4-3/5-Cubic-Feet Compact Refrigerator/Freezer, Black/Stainless Review


See more picture


Haier HNSE05BB 4-3/5-Cubic-Feet Compact Refrigerator/Freezer, Black/Stainless Feature

  • Dispense-a-can storage for easy access to drinks.
  • Half width freezer compartment
  • Three full glass shelves handle lots of snacks
  • Compressor cooled, space saving flat back design
  • Compact 4-3/5-cubic-feet refrigerator/freezer
Haier’s compact refrigerator/freezer is perfect for the dorm room, office, basement, and more. Dispense-a-Can storage makes it easy to access your favorite drinks, while the three full glass shelves provide space for all of your snacks. This compact fridge can also accommodate 2 liter and tall bottles, so you can store anything and everything you need.


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

Damaged box and product - P. Burns - Wisconsin
I purchased this refrigerator as a gift for my husband for use at his office. The box it was shipped in was quite damaged when it arrived. There were some dents in the product as a result. Surprisingly, the refrigerator still works. I would have returned the product for one that was not damaged but we were not able to send it back because the box was torn and ripped so badly. br /br /

Same Ol' Story - Damaged During Shipment - Toto - Overland Park, KS
Like many other customers who ordered this refrigerator, mine also arrived damaged. One of the corners on the top was dented. It's amazing to me that the product is not packed better for shipment - there was no packing material of any kind around the top of the unit. It seems to work fine for now - and since the unit is for a bar area and sits under a counter (where the damage will be hidden) I decided to keep it rather than go through the hassle of returning it. Sounds like I got off lucky compared to others ! I definitely would not order from this company again (Gizmos) - unless perhaps it was a plush toy or bag of cotton balls - definitely nothing that has a solid structure. As for my next compact refrigerator - I think it will be a GE that I pickup from Sears.


Mar 01, 2010 04:50:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment