Compact Gray Cooler - 23 Cans/18 Qts.

Compact Gray Cooler - 23 Cans/18 Qts. Review


See more picture


Compact Gray Cooler - 23 Cans/18 Qts. Feature

  • Tall Slim Sleek Designed to Fit Between Front Seats of Most Minivans
  • Fits Narrow Spaces In Boats RVs Trucks or SUVs
  • Lightweight Lid without Latches
  • Opens Full Length for Effortless One Handed Access
  • Handle Swings Up for Easy Carrying
Koolatron P-20WH 18 Quart Compact 12-Volt Thermo-Electric Cooler/Warmer (1 Each)


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

Worked great for three days - Rebecca Prince -
I bought this for a cross county trip. It worked great for three days, then it stopped working. Now I'm using it like a regular cooler and adding ice. Although I bought it through Amazon, it was from a third party vendor who doesn't return my e-mails on how to return it. Very expensive ice chest.



Mar 07, 2010 18:54:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment